Hair Transplant Correction Surgery in Turkey
Hair Transplant Correction Surgery in Turkey
Surgery for hair transplant revision and hair transplant repair In recent years, hair transplant surgeries have become a common medical cosmetic technique, and the number of procedures is rising yearly.
Millions of men and women spend time and money each year traveling abroad to pursue their goals.Can they all get the desired look, then? regrettably, no.
So why are some individuals unbelievably joyful while others are depressed? We must first examine the factors that contribute to failure in order to get the answer to this query.
Reasons for Hair Transplant Failure
- Patients who are not candidates for hair transplantation are operated on, which is one of the main causes of discontent. The patients are provided instructions for satisfactory results even when their hair is not in a satisfactory state currently. Unfortunately, there are some folks in the medical aesthetics industry that don’t give a damn about other people’s feelings or health. Make sure the clinic you select is credible and is telling you the truth. Seek out the opinions, unbiased reviews, and experiences of patients who have already undergone operations.
- Medical aesthetic operations are carried out to give a person the appearance they prefer; they are not essential procedures. Thus, the degree to which the operation’s outcome fulfills expectations serves as a gauge of hair transplantation success. Even if a surgeon conducts a natural and thorough transplantation, we cannot declare a surgery successful if the patient believes the outcome of the transplant should be different. Because of this, it’s crucial to make sure the patient and the surgeon have a complete understanding of one another throughout the planning stage.
- A serious issue is the hairline’s lack of a natural appearance. A major issue is also the appearance of an artificial brush and a grass head. Instead of just one hair on the hairline, thick grafts with additional hair are implanted, and/or the grafts are implanted at various angles, giving the look. The surgeon’s abilities prevent this from happening since someone in the room separates the grafts based on their structural characteristics during the process.
Transplanted Graft Failure
Clinical Reasons: There are a variety of potential causes, including injury to the hair follicles from improper extraction, graft loss from improper storage, graft loss from a lengthy procedure, graft loss from excessive squeezing during the transplantation process, and infection spread. The only way to prevent them is to select a respected, experienced clinic with doctors and personnel who have made their careers the center of their life when choosing the clinic where you will have the treatment.
Patient-related causes: The treatment provided to the patient during their recovery has a direct impact on the process and outcome. The grafts may become displaced while washing in the early days. Moreover, graft loss could happen while you’re asleep. A lack of care can lead to infections. Due to this, it is important to explain every last detail and adhere to the hair clinic’s instructions.
Failure can also come from a result with a lower density than planned. This could be because some of the transplanted grafts have not yet emerged, but it is more likely because the design was flawed. The planning phase’s accurate estimation of the surface area to be transplanted guarantees that the necessary density is attained. If the surgeon is unable to accurately factor in the quantity of follicles, number of hairs, and thickness of each hair, frustration is unavoidable. Naturally, as hair transplantation is a cosmetic treatment, the patient’s opinion is also crucial. However, paying attention to the surgeon’s advice during the planning phase may help you avoid unpleasant outcomes down the road and avoid Hair transplant Correction Surgery.
Loss of Existing Hair
- The outcome of a hair transplant may be visible in 1-2 years. The outcome might not be as anticipated because untreated hair naturally loses throughout normal cycles as a result of testosterone. Your surgeon should assess the state of your existing hair and take appropriate action in these places or use medical intervention to ensure the health of your current hair.
- Healthy hair is lost during surgery when unnecessary or excessive incisions are made between your existing hair in directions opposite to those of these hairs. Even though the procedure is regarded as being straightforward, a surgical tissue transplant is still involved, so research your surgeon and his credentials.
What can I do if my hair transplant fails? Can the hair transplant be fixed?
Yes, to both of these inquiries! The hair transplant procedure can be fixed if it went poorly. This procedure is known as hair transplant revision or hair transplant correction surgery. All we need is enough donor space left over for this.
Replanting previously transplanted hair is unfortunately unhealthy, so sufficient grafts must be obtained from the donor location to carry out the intended procedure.
Again, we regret to report that there is now almost no donor area remaining due to the treatments carried out in some inexperienced clinics in Europe and America that charge large rates. A modification is not possible in that situation.
How do I restore my hairline?
One of the most frequent inquiries at Dr Kaya Clinic is about how to fix hairlines that look unnatural, brushy, like baby hair, or like a head of grass.
As we previously discussed, placing grafts with thick, multiple-haired hairs on the front hairline and/or failing to modify the incision angles can give you an unnatural appearance that makes it obvious that you’ve had a hair transplant.
You can either drag the hairline a bit lower to create a fresh, natural hairline or, regrettably, use an electrolysis machine to destroy the hair follicles that are responsible for this appearance.
The scalp or body hair can be individually removed with electrolysis. Modern medical electrolysis equipment uses heat or chemical energy to damage the hair’s growth center.
The hairs are pulled out with tweezers after being extracted with a very fine probe from the hair root.
Correction surgery with electrolysis assistance for hair transplant
Electrolysis and hair-correction surgery are both options. The most efficient procedure is electrolysis because, unlike laser epilation, it is not restricted by the kind or color of the hair. When performed properly, a cosmetic surgery does not leave any scars.
Additionally, electrolysis-assisted Hair Transplant Repair is a permanent surgery that can help the patient achieve a quicker recovery and a more natural-looking hairline.
Using this technique, hair transplantation correction operations guarantee dense and natural hairlines.
On the other hand, keep in mind that Electrolysis Hair Transplant Repair, like the procedure itself, can result in scarring and even dermal atrophy in the wrong hands.
For our patients to attain a natural and dense hairline, our specialists at Dr Kaya Clinic execute Hair Transplant Correction Surgeries after evaluating the best choices in our clinic.